 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11128
Re: Built-in Train car separator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:07:30 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

Hey that's very cool, and so simple.

I like it.

Derek

Thanks Derek!

I plan (and this is contingent on getting more straight track) to get a few of
these separators on two lengths of track, and programming via NQC to LDCC and
having an loco be able to swap cars at will.

That's the big picture.

Maybe I'll have it set up in time for the hobby show on Apr. 18th.  We shall
see.