 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1107
    Re: rtlToronto8 and light sensors —Victor Rehorst
   (...) Hrm, maybe I should think about a movement algorithm more complex than "drive around randomly" :) (...) Sounds like some people are picking up blocks, and some people are just pushing around blocks instead. VJR (URL) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto8 and light sensors —Calum Tsang
   (...) Something based around at what point of the game you're in (ie, defensive vs offensive) and game state where blocks might be. (...) I'm gonna run a few tests with block detection at that level. Right after I stop splitting 1x2s with too much (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)