 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11019
  dacta Set Availability

Hey all, I've been somewhat out of the loop lately. Just wondering, what's up with LEGO's dacta line? Are sets still being produced under the dacta name, and are they available through educational suppliers? I always loved how those sets looked, and (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dacta Set Availability

(...) Hi Iain, I have the 2004 Pitsco catalog, and it does indeed have sets produced with the Dacta name on them. It also contains a wealth of Mindstorms sets. If you are interested in getting a catalog, the number is 1-800-362-4308. I am not sure (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dacta Set Availability

(...) I just received the DNA kit from Pitsco. Lots of magnets, and one of the better educational sets I've seen. Now if they'd just scale up the LEGO working ribosome model to work with this. Yeessss... OK, I am a geek. But (confessing ignorance) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dacta Set Availability

(...) FESTO is the world leader in Automation with Pneumatics! FESTO provides a complete line of pneumatic (and electric) drives and accessories for any aspect of automation imaginable. FESTO's comprehensive design assures maximum integration (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dacta Set Availability

And just how much pneumatics did they give to you for writing that? (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dacta Set Availability

(...) I wish! Iain (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dacta Set Availability

I just don't think tobbe understands Iain. Iain, is a strange fellow. to him, nothing cold be more comforting that a warm cup of pneumatic gear oil, and to curl up next to a big stewart platform, to read his favourite pneumatic periodical. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: dacta Set Availability

(...) from LUGNet. Iain (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)