 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11026
Re: dacta Set Availability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:

   But (confessing ignorance) what's FESTO?

FESTO is the world leader in Automation with Pneumatics!  FESTO provides a
complete line of pneumatic (and electric) drives and accessories for any aspect
of automation imaginable.  FESTO's comprehensive design assures maximum
integration flexibility while minimising design time, while offering a complete
solution to the task at hand.  First in Motion, that's FESTO.  Systematically
more precise, smarter, faster installation... FESTO's pneumatic drives cover
virtually the entire range of functionality which their customers require.

For more information about how FESTO can streamline your next automation
project, visit http://www.festo.ca for more information.

    Iain