 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10922
    Re: What in the... —Calum Tsang
   (...) Yup. We have it good now, and I can't believe people would dare to criticize it. I don't know what it is. Maybe like spoiled children, we've had it too good. Maybe enthusiasts think they have some right to dictate the product or the direction (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: What in the... —Derek Raycraft
   Calum you write to much. :-) I agree with you completely, with a possible exception for your assertion that Marketing knows best. I think that in hind sight the colour change will probably buy Lego very little in comparison to the trouble it has and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)