 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10864
Re: When is Dinner this month? WRONG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:02:52 GMT

Whhhhaaaaaa!!!!!

I went out of my way...arranged to have meetings all day in Toronto just
so I could go to the RTL dinner on the 13th...like it said *in my
calendar*...the *second Friday of the month*...

THIS SUCKS!  This means I'm now coming in from St. Kitts for nothin'
NOTHIN' I say...oh.er...I mean for my job...the one that pays so I can
plays...

never mind.
.
.
meekly,
Rob A.

Chris Magno wrote:
WHAT!!!!

no nonono nonononon

dinner is on the 13th!!!

ya sure the webpage SAYS! 20, but I think Calum just snuck that in there
20 min ago to make me look bad, and THUS increasing the post count to
RTL.

why would it be on the 20th?

I mean dinner is ALWAYS on the SECOND friday of the month.

that's the 13th!!!

C A  L U M !!!!!!