 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10859
Re: When is Dinner this month? WRONG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:38:04 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

You can point them to a website...

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

the dinner for this month will be THIS friday feb 13.

But you can't make them Read!

Dinner is on the 20th.

Derek