 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10858
Re: When is Dinner this month?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:32:12 GMT

ya know,

we've berated OTHER people for the same kind of question...

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

tell me, why do you think we pay Calum to keep the web page updated?

the dinner for this month will be THIS friday feb 13.

as dave has already pointed out, a Friday the thirteenth.  (full moon)
and something else evil.

Oliver Giesen wrote:

Cheers
Oliver
Play Well!

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.