 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1083
    Re: Train 1 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think there's a missing smiley here. :-) (...) Jealous??? Hardly! I'll be tres excited. Especially if you come up with a different way to do it than what WAMALUG used. Call me squeamish but I am not yet ready to perform surgery on my motors, (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train 1 —Calum Tsang
   (...) I'm pretty open to sawing them open and soldering the N scale decoder in. Motors are pretty disposable as far as I'm concerned. In fact, I have more motors than locomotive models, so it's not a big deal. :) It's really the organizational issue (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train 1 —David Koudys
   (...) All Lego'd out? is there such a thing??? I'm inspired to do soooo many things now, just have to find the time in the next 11 days to get a 'bot together to kick heinie... and have to build modules, convince Calum to build a dcc motor or 2 for (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train 1 —Tim Strutt
   (...) I'll second that motion. I won't be LEGO'd out 'til I'm dead. The only thing keeping me from Brickfest is the time & money. And as Dave has said, after Train1 I'm inspired to do much more, but wonder how I will ever find the time & resources (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)