 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10717
10716  |  10718
Subject:
Great News!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:54:39 GMT

Dinner this month (if there is one, I'll wait for official word from the
leaders...)

is... (wait for it...)

Friday the 13th!!!!!!

Woot!

This coming on the same February with a leap day in it, and the first leap year
in 8 years!!!!

Ooooohhhh, the crazies will be out in full force!!  Oh, and those wacky guys who
get affected by 13ths falling on Fridays as well.

Dave K