 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10706
  C$ -- its all over

What a whirlwind of a day. I've been busy with personal commitments for the remainder of the week, so have not had a chance to talk about C$.. with that said.... this is how the final four breaks down: Steve the guy we all Love to hate, came in (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: C$ -- its all over

(...) new sig line? maybe. (...) I've been thinking there were 12, but you actually listed 14 robots below... (...) The first thing that seemed to slip the minds of most people is that one of the goals of these rtl events is to build a robot that (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)