 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10686
Re: Brilliant Idea....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:59:42 GMT

Now it's 3 p.m. and I've completed the first rendition of the 'bot.

Now will come my usual 'rip it apart and rebuild from the bottom up, taking out
all non-essential artifacts that creep into the 'bot with repeated trials...'

I haven't even started the coding yet.

I was originally going to do it with Dave-standard 1 rcx, but what the
proverbial h-e- double hockey sticks--Since I fried an RCX a few months back, I
might as well try destroying two more.

Dave K