 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10673
Re: Brilliant Idea....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:51:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:
See you all soon - anyone know where I can get
Canadian dollars?  (note that the correct responce is not "oh, you probably
won't even need them.")

(I bet those guys have some script watching this group so when people post it
gets relayed to some Hiptop or something :)

The way we usually do it is just to walk up to an credit card, Plus System or
Interac compatible ATM and withdraw money.  Your bank handles the rest
(depending on whatever services plan you have)--you'll see a charge for CAD
converted out of American dollars.

Merchants will take US money but at a poor exchange rate usually.

Calum