 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10668
Re: Brilliant Idea....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:20:04 GMT

Quoting David Koudys <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca>:

So who else is awake right now?  Watching Mystery, Alaska on City and
building a
'bot at 3 a.m....

EH, maybe I'll see what's on the other channels...

Ahhh... bikini babes selling something.

Baah!  Back to hockey.

Dave K

I am, but the boys collapsed after a long night of finger blistering brick
laying.  as for TV - I just put the Family Guy DVD in and let it play.  Good
thing *I* can sleep in the car.  See you all soon - anyone know where I can get
Canadian dollars?  (note that the correct responce is not "oh, you probably
won't even need them.")

Jennifer
"I'm just proud I've brought together so many people who all share one common
goal."  Steve H.