 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10549
Re: rtl15 Rules Updated with Arbitrator clarification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:19:50 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

And if you STILL don't get it, oh, you'll feel a nice big touch event from my
fist goddamnit... :)

Calum

YA BABY!!!!!

now we're talking....

let me feel some of that "touch event"

I posted this 5 min ago, and I'm still laughing!!!!!!   I'm telling ya, Chris-Land
is a ~GREAT~ place.

now back to my penguin bashing.(1)

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.

(1)  oh, how many euphemisms can I PUT in one post?