 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10519
Re: CHRIS and CALUM will be HARSH!!!! C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:53:30 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" wrote:

Calum and i were talking last night about the flow of the day.

<much totalitarian snippage>

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.

I mean really, I'm going to win any ways... so does any of this matter??

Hey, don't you mean we?!?!?

Kevin

"YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!  you can put that in your sig file!!!" Chris Magno

Kevin, you are absolutely correct.

With kevin's core engine, and my robot, then this will be a winning
combination.

Kevin, I've seen what you can do in C and I will publicly stand by what I
said.

You are a genius, and you can STILL keep it in your sig file.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."
K.C.