 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10518
Re: CHRIS and CALUM will be HARSH!!!! C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:50:33 GMT

Calum and i were talking last night about the flow of the day.

<much totalitarian snippage>

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.

I mean really, I'm going to win any ways... so does any of this matter??

Hey, don't you mean we?!?!?

Kevin

"YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!  you can put that in your sig file!!!" Chris Magno