 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 105
  Re: Is Sumo in or out? Please make it "in"!

(...) Hmmm... I can see both sides to this dilemma. Similar to Iain, I am no fan of pressure. When you spend as many agonizing hours over your robot as you do, it becomes a big attachment. You surely don't want it to disapppoint. After the last (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Is Sumo in or out? Please make it "in"!

(...) Rob, that was a wonderful design and I'm currently implementing some of your ideas in my next stacker. So the focus... hmmm... I go for the challenge and whether there's 5 people or 5 thousand, to me it doesn't matter. I find the people who (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)