 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10428
Re: Lego to stop building Mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:53:27 GMT

<snip>

Take your "deals" elsewhere, please.

Calum

Can't we all just get along (in best Jack Nicolson drawl from 'Mars Atttacks')

Dave K (1)
-who appreciates that Tsang guy more and more each day
1- helping pad Calum's resume since 2004

Yes, he does keep the riff-raff out.  (Hey, how'd that Phillips guy get back in
here?)

- Chris.

p.s. My favorite Nicholson quote:  "Some of the guys were thinking maybe you
could play something with a little more pep to it."