 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10394
Re: Lego to stop building Mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:19:39 GMT

http://slashdot.org/articles/04/01/10/1427248.shtml?tid=123&tid=126&tid=172&tid=99

Derek

Yep. That sucks. I have already sent a message to consumer affairs. Just wanted to let them know that I was going to buy whatever they *would* have come out with in the next release of the series... Now all we need is about 1,000,000 more of Lego fans to do the same.   Lets crusade! Charrrrrggeee!!!!!!!!!

Hang on to your RCX's folks. I suspect a huge leap in value in the following
years..  Especially when they are still going for 70-90 USD on Ebay daily.

Dave