 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10406
  Re: my head A SPLODE-ed

(...) Ha HA!!! aren't you some sort of "computer guy" ?? "corporate firewall now prevents access" this is the kind of sentence I would expect from non computer people...like Bruce, or Steve. (...) OH, its SO GOOD!! its like, like like 4 games worth (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: my head A SPLODE-ed

(...) Yeah, but my 2004 resolution was to be all like 'My Company is numero uno' and not take advantage of my quasi-hackeresque intelligencia and do non-company related and also against company policy stuff... like using http tunnelling software or (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)