 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10407
Re: my head A SPLODE-ed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:19:34 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

I have a new hero.

they are the "brothers chap"

Chris
"...cygwin THIS!!"  me

If this is a ref. to Strong Bad, stupid corporate firewall now prevents access
from within the company to any 'entertainment' site.

Grr!!

Ha HA!!!

aren't you some sort of "computer guy" ??

"corporate firewall now prevents access" this is the kind of sentence I would expect
from non computer people...like Bruce, or Steve.

Yeah, but my 2004 resolution was to be all like 'My Company is numero uno' and
not take advantage of my quasi-hackeresque intelligencia and do non-company
related and also against company policy stuff... like using http tunnelling
software or what you pointed out below.  I mean, if I can't wait until I get
home to see Strong Bad, there's seriously something wrong...

Thank goodness I can still see Cujo's pics of the day, though!  If I lose them,
I just may have to 'bend the Laidlaw rulz' a little.

Oh, and that wonderful web site that everyone knows and
loves--http://sparky.i989.net--also not blocked.  I'd have a few choice words
for the firewall administrator if it was...

Dave K