 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10406
Re: my head A SPLODE-ed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:08:08 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

I have a new hero.

they are the "brothers chap"

Chris
"...cygwin THIS!!"  me

If this is a ref. to Strong Bad, stupid corporate firewall now prevents access
from within the company to any 'entertainment' site.

Grr!!

Ha HA!!!

aren't you some sort of "computer guy" ??

"corporate firewall now prevents access" this is the kind of sentence I would expect
from non computer people...like Bruce, or Steve.

So Strongbadia will have to wait until I get home tonight.

OH, its SO GOOD!!

its like,

like

like 4 games worth the wait at the end of the e-mail!

Dave K
-tho my access to the 'daily hottie' has not been infringed, so that's a plus...

have you thought about a proxy?

https://www.megaproxy.com/

type in this URL in the submit area....

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail94.html

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.