 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10400
  Solaris

...is the best movie ever created, ever. I so want to live in it, more than Blade Runner, even. Chris' apartment is just... gah. And I swear, the train is so WDW/Vegas MK VI it's not even funny. Listened to the soundtrack the whole way home, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Solaris

(...) Just this afternoo, John and/or Derek mentioned, "Iain doesn't come around with his unusual non sequitor posts anymore". :) Calum (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Solaris

...is the best operating system created, ever. I so want to live in it, more than MacOS, even. /root is just... gah. And I swear, the directory structure is so Unix it's not even funny. Used the GUI all day today, chilling in my desk chair, glow (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)