 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10401
Re: Solaris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:13:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
...is the best movie ever created, ever.  I so want to live in it, more than
Blade Runner, even.  Chris' apartment is just... gah.  And I swear, the
train is so WDW/Vegas MK VI it's not even funny.  Listened to the soundtrack
the whole way home, chilling in gorgeously warm -1C weather, glow from the
lights reflected back from the low ceiling, with mah new K2 Ultramatic
helmet and some of Mom's potato soup on the seat next to me.  Awesome.

Just this afternoo, John and/or Derek mentioned, "Iain doesn't come around with
his unusual non sequitor posts anymore". :)

Calum