 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10402
Re: Solaris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:03:30 GMT

...is the best operating system created, ever. I so want to live in it,
more than MacOS, even. /root is just... gah. And I swear, the directory
structure is so Unix it's not even funny. Used the GUI all day today,
chilling in my desk chair, glow from the monitor reflected back from the
ceiling, with mah new 64-bit UltraSPARC box and some CAT5e UTP cable on
the floor next to me. Awesome.

Trevyn