 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10293
Re: I have a robot! But...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:47:27 GMT

I may not be in the country on the weekend of the competition. Which
makes me feel really bad because it was my whining and complaning that sort of
made the marble sorting competition exist.

don't sweat it.....

we'll just shun you like we'll do for Rob S.

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.