 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10286
10285  |  10287
Subject:
I have a robot! But...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 05:20:04 GMT

Yes indeed, I have built a robot for marble sorting. It just needs possibly a
little tinkering, and it needs a LOT of programming, but I'm pretty happy. And I
did't wait to do it 24 hours before the competition! Shocking. I do have a few
problems though (a few?):

1) I'm sure this has been covered, but just how big are the marbles?

B) I feel too dumb to do the programming. Who wants to help me? (don't really
have to help me here)

third) I may not be in the country on the weekend of the competition. Which
makes me feel really bad because it was my whining and complaning that sort of
made the marble sorting competition exist. I still don't know if I really am
going to be out of the country, and it's looking like I'm not going, but there's
still a chance.

Sined,
Greg H.