 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1019
    Re: Identifying track —Calum Tsang
   (...) Hi Jeff, Iain brought up a small issue which was that what if people wanted to rearrange track beyond segments-so I tried this sticker thing. I was experimenting with stickers last night and found little (about 1/4" by 1/8") labels work (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Identifying track —Martin Legault
     (...) Hello, I already put some sticker with my initial under my track 30 straigth 10 curves 1 pair of switches by the way Kevin and Pierre will not be there, so I'll be the only representative of MonLUG Martin (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Identifying track —David Koudys
   (...) That's very thoughtful. I wasn't planning on bringing my limited quantity of track, seeing as how I've only been into trains for like a minute compared to the rest of you enthusiasts. However, if the lables are printed, my track is (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)