 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10137
Re: 125 years ago...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:50:00 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

WOW! That would have been fun to see! The article doesn't mention if it actually
WON any games though...

ROSCO

HUH?

second paragraph, second line:

"...where it has played a large number of games without losing a single one."

must be all that down under summer heat eh? Ross?

But in Tic Tac Toe, a lot of games actually end up as *ties*.

Must be all those toilet fumes, eh Chris?  :)

    Iain

OH!! OK, I get it now.

see, when i read this (first thing in the AM, before my cup-o-joe)

I took that line to be some messed up ye oldee english for always win.

but in retrospect, i guess it could also read as tie.

I withdraw the heat comment.

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.

-and you wonder why I call you all a bunch of freaks.