 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10133
Re: 125 years ago...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:16:19 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson wrote:
Adina and I were in the Engineering Library at Queen's, looking at bound
journals, when we found Scientific American. We took the oldest book off the
shelf (1879!), and opened it to a random page. On that page, we found this
article:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tjw/misc/oldsciam.jpg

University libraries are SO COOL!!!

WOW! That would have been fun to see! The article doesn't mention if it actually
WON any games though...

ROSCO

HUH?

second paragraph, second line:

"...where it has played a large number of games without losing a single one."

must be all that down under summer heat eh? Ross?

:)

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.