 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10076
Re: I'm a weak weak man...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:13:48 GMT

listen weakling.....

before you come to the dinner, go back to muzak wurld, and return that box DVD set.

that $68.98 (including 15% TAX)  would be better spent on a plumber your going to
need when the toilet backs up.

I used to be a floor installer--quite familiar with how to remove and replace
the King's Throne (tm)

or that $$ can pay for one hours wage of a roofer, when....

Condo fees...

OR better yet, that kind of coin is good to buy a fan belt for the furnace....

Baah!  My dozen computer systems heat my house.

Welcome to home ownership.

(BTW if you need plumbing advice feel free to call -- I spent last sat. removing my
toilet and snaking the line)

Ick!  Abby flushing stuff she shouldn't be down the toilet?  Actually, I
withdraw the question--I don't want to know why your toidy was backed up.

I HATE removing toilets!!!

http://www.repair-home.com/how_to/replace_a_toilet.htm

and I cant even begin to tell you how hard it is to surf to the right web
instruction page while your hands are covered in well used toilet ring wax.  makes
the keyboard all messy, and the mouse is none to happy either.

I'll tell you

:)

Yep, with Calum o nthis one--I shall never touch a Magno mouse or Kb...

Chris

:)

Dave K
-who shall keep his first season of WW and watch it all weekend long :)