 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10067
10066  |  10068
Subject:
I'm a weak weak man...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:01:53 GMT

So we go to Friday lunch at hte mall every week (my cohorts in crime--I mean,
the IS dept)...

And I always say "I'm not going to buy anything this week 'cause I'm broke and I
have to pay for a house and blah blah blah..."

THen I walk into Music World (first mistake) and start checking out the DVD's...

Noting all the box sets for television series--Simpaons, X-Files, any ST
franchise, I love Lucy--I love Lucy is complete on DVD???  Some people have
entirely too much money on their hands--waittaminit... Even Malcolm in the
Middle's first season was there to be bought...

So I'm laughing at the superior intellects that put all these box sets on the
shelf... and then I get to the bench marked 'Group W'  (oooh, two references in
one sentence!)

And there I saw it...

West Wing Season 1 on DVD.

$59.99

Eh, so my wallet's a little lighter now...

Dave K
-who is still at work and presumably feeling a little better after spending
money he doesn't have.