 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10070
Re: I'm a weak weak man...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:19:36 GMT

listen weakling.....

before you come to the dinner, go back to muzak wurld, and return that box DVD set.

that $68.98 (including 15% TAX)  would be better spent on a plumber your going to
need when the toilet backs up.

or that $$ can pay for one hours wage of a roofer, when....

OR better yet, that kind of coin is good to buy a fan belt for the furnace....

Welcome to home ownership.

(BTW if you need plumbing advice feel free to call -- I spent last sat. removing my
toilet and snaking the line)

I HATE removing toilets!!!

http://www.repair-home.com/how_to/replace_a_toilet.htm

and I cant even begin to tell you how hard it is to surf to the right web
instruction page while your hands are covered in well used toilet ring wax.  makes
the keyboard all messy, and the mouse is none to happy either.

I'll tell you

:)

Chris

David Koudys wrote:

So we go to Friday lunch at hte mall every week (my cohorts in crime--I mean,
the IS dept)...

And I always say "I'm not going to buy anything this week 'cause I'm broke and I
have to pay for a house and blah blah blah..."

THen I walk into Music World (first mistake) and start checking out the DVD's...

Noting all the box sets for television series--Simpaons, X-Files, any ST
franchise, I love Lucy--I love Lucy is complete on DVD???  Some people have
entirely too much money on their hands--waittaminit... Even Malcolm in the
Middle's first season was there to be bought...

So I'm laughing at the superior intellects that put all these box sets on the
shelf... and then I get to the bench marked 'Group W'  (oooh, two references in
one sentence!)

And there I saw it...

West Wing Season 1 on DVD.

$59.99

Eh, so my wallet's a little lighter now...

Dave K
-who is still at work and presumably feeling a little better after spending
money he doesn't have.

--
Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.