 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10015
  Re: Woohoo!!

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steven D. Weiser wrote: <snip> (...) Yeah, just perusing the message boards and they're basically blasting the show before its even on the air. We don't get the new BG until Jan 17th, but I just upgraded my cable package (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Woohoo!!

(...) I never listen to critics. Biased or unbiased. I'm with you. Watch it first. If it sucks, don't watch it again. If it's good, we'll be back. Just like Firefly. Excellent show. BTW, there is more B5 coming down the pike. That info comes from (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Woohoo!!

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steven D. Weiser wrote: <snip> (...) JMS has that new show with Matt Perry and MJW (from Cosby Show)--Jerimiah or something--saw half an ep. the other night--looks interesting... I think that B5 is a time that'll never (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Woohoo!!

(...) As someone who loved B5 so much that I created over 1000 trivia questions for a Dragoncon B5 Trivia and B5 Jeopardy contest, I can tell you I've got some really cool memorabilia, and I've even had the honor of doing a project with one of the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)