 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *8959 (-5)
  Re: 486-33 8Mb

(...) Yup. It's tough to get rid of machines. Several charities refuse to take anything less than P54C/P55C class (ie, second generation Pentium 90-233) and about the only way you'll get someone to take a 486 is if you go and set it up at their (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 486-33 8Mb

(...) Please, for the cost of the out dated hardware I'd need to make this thing network ready I could buy something 10 times more powerful that was already network ready. You know I'm not even sure I can lift it that high, it's a really big (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 486-33 8Mb

(...) Sorry man, but if I can't find any use for it, no school or charity is going to. It will cost them more money to dispose of it then it will do any good. I mean this this was state of the art more then 10 years ago. I think I actually got Win95 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Starting a Robotics Club at a University

(...) Hi Henry, Thanks! I encourage you to give it a try, it's a lot of fun and a truly rewarding experience.* I will be putting up the slides from the presentation soon, the presentation files are on my machine at work, so I can't upload them now. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: question

According to Google this - (URL) - has something to do with shelflife ... and ketchup, of course. Hope that answers your question. And now for an obligatory link to a Penny Arcade strip: (URL) <vineethonkan@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact