 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *69 (-5)
  Re: finally

(...) Dave wrote: (...) Yeah, I suppose borrowing/stealing ideas is cool, but creativity/ingenuity will always be much cooler! Rob (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: finally

(...) I am a huge propnent of Calum's idea of 'borrowing other ideas'. When you see my next 'bot, you will see how much I followed this motto. Oh I have plans... muhahahaha! (says Dave whilst rubbing his hands together in a not unlike sinister (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: finally

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@idirect.com> wrote in message news:G2v5rq.437@lugnet.com... (...) Would you be at all unhappy if we all showed up with robots utilizing your lovely lifting mechanism, which you so plesantly provided a 3D rendering of? :) Iain (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  finally

Finally I got my robotics competition up on my website. I apologize for the delay. Have a boo at (URL) care (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  hello everyone

Hello everyone, My name is Eric DeGiuli and I've been a Lugnet (lurker) for over a year now. I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario, so I'm not that far from Toronto. My main LEGO interest is castle, but I also have a lot of classic town and space. I have (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact