 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 65
64  |  66
Subject:
hello everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:25:10 GMT

Hello everyone,
    My name is Eric DeGiuli and I've been a Lugnet (lurker) for over a year
now.  I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario, so I'm not that far from Toronto.
My main LEGO interest is castle, but I also have a lot of classic town and
space.  I have no robotics stuff at all, so I guess I can't contribute to
any of those competitions you guys are having.  I'm only 17 and I'm lazy so
i don't have my license yet, but I can hitch rides to events if I know
enough in advance.  I would LOVE to trade pieces with ppl / buy/sell sets, I
have lots of stuff from garage sales I don't need (ie Fabuland stuff, old
motor set, old decorated (60's) pieces, other old (60's/70's) pieces, ...)
and LOTS of stuff I want (castle! castle! castle! wild west, pirates, some
town, some space).  I don't really have that many MOCs to show off, but I
have some grand plans and i just received $350 worth of castle sets from
Laura Crow (thank you!) so i have a nice amount of pieces!!

on another note, how come i never see any good deals on Lego sets in canada?
at walmart, zellers, the bay, etc., all the old sets i see are still at
regular price or only very slightly discounted.  any tips?

canadian lego maniac,
Eric