 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *6659 (-5)
  Re: king-o-da-hill

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:HBJy4E.1JC@lugnet.com... (...) Iain (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: king-o-da-hill

(...) Maybe a better way to put it is, I don't want this thing to become like Calvin-Ball: (URL) three minutes only if you need them all. But you'll have to declare it at the start of the day by standing on a chair and singing "Copacabana" by Barry (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: king-o-da-hill

(...) Well, part of the game is dealing with a 3 minute game time. Your suggestion is to be able to "fast forward" this game time if no one uses it as as strategy option is commendable, but confusing for a change this late in the game. Calum (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: king-o-da-hill

NEVER mind... Calum and i just had a heated discussion and he talked me down from the edge. he suggested that 4 days before an event is too late to make ANY changes. he agrees that we could have a boredom problem if 2 robots use the same time delay (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: king-o-da-hill

1. Don't we run these contest for ourselves not the audience? 2. Just because TV has given kids an attention span of less then 3ns doesn't mean we should cater to it. 3. There is no point 3! 4. If people can watch Formula One for 2 hours and nothing (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact