 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *6404 (-5)
  Re: smash up derby

(...) You know where I stand on the idea... I have so many old bems 'n stuff that I don't care if they break. I once build a cube out of solid LEGO bricks... if you want to take that idea, I highly doubt that a 6 battery box hammer could damage that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: smash up derby

(...) Actually, I'm not. (...) My idea is really the same at any rtlToronto event: Come with the expectation you'll be buying all new RCXes and parts, that way you're not going to be pissed if anything breaks. Lego is pretty resilient, but I'm not (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  smash up derby

Steve Hassenplug wrote in private e-mail (...) again, I have to stress that when Calum says that we are in this to DESTROY LEGO he is exaggerating. we would not really hold and event that would willfully allow battery box hammers. as well, if at (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/live2

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:H9x9oD.Iy5@lugnet.com... (...) Does LEGO make a penguin, or whale? I miss Nootka and Neocia. :( Iain (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/live2

(...) Actually, at the suggestion of Wamalug's Christina Hitchcock, I bought a 10000 Guarded Inn this past weekend. It's a nifty little set-quite cute. I can see why Castle people like it: I keep noticing little details on it that I didn't (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact