 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *5794 (-5)
  Re: Working for the next rtlToronto project! Updating my trains!

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dean Husby writes: <snip> (...) Thanks for looking, Dean. As stated earlier (and adding to the list of admirers already) I really liked your engine. I'm going to tweak my magnet holders to see if I can come up with (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sheppard Line Opens Soon

Look at the second picture and the page! they are actually using Technik beams to support the construction!! Cheers Oliver Well they sure look like technik beams. "Iain Hendry" <ihendry@ventax.com> wrote in message news:H5vnrM.DLI@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego League Story...

(...) I quote Mr. Scott on this one... "The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain!" When Guelph had its first sumo match, the rules were the 'bot had to fit within 1 cubic foot. So I show up with an RCX, and 1 cubic (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego League Story...

(...) Neat story! KISS indeed. Is there any way that you could see if your posting mechanism might do some wrapping? Each of your paragraphs in the web view ends up being one line long. Between that and the thread breaking that seems to happen when (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Lego League Story...

I have to tell a happy story. I coach a First Lego League team. Actually, we have one team that works together sharing ideas and building two robots. If you don't know about the FLL, check this out: (URL) The goal is to build a robot to accomplish (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact