 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *489 (-10)
  Re: Build a PBX out of Lego

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GA01sp.Fwz@lugnet.com... (...) here (...) (URL) Iain (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Build a PBX out of Lego

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GA01sp.Fwz@lugnet.com... (...) here (...) Iain (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Build a PBX out of Lego

Some of my coworkers told me to build a Nortel PBX out of Lego. Well, here we go: (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Technic Colour Schemes

I was thinking about something... When I build with Technic, I generally follow the following scheme, and I was wondering if I'm the only one? I think I've picked up this from the LEGO group's own sets... BEAM PLATE Yellow Grey Yellow Black Red (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  ordering on-line LEGO parts

Found the link to the page where I ordered parts in the past. They revamped the site from what I remember and some stuff is gone. Oh well. Anyway, here's the link: (URL) ordered stuff from other sites as well, I'll try to dig up those links too. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto March Dinner Photos

Man, what a party! 14 people is twice what we usually see. We only hope everyone'll be back at the one in April. (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) Ohhh is that what you call it, "The Hand of The Creator Theory" Good name, Jeff. It isn't the zap theory or teleport theory, but "The Hand Theory" Also good reasoning and insight into this dilemma... (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

The rule of thumb I use is: If the back of the building is open, it's ok to not have stairs. One simply relies on the Hand Of The Creator to move one around. If I bother to doa 4-walled building, I put in stairs. Unless the buildings are very small, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) Uh, I hope that was sarcasm as it's best... :) Calum (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) I wish I could...I still have 2 months left here in Tennessee/Kentucky. I loved to meet you guys (at least once) especially Calum....he sounds sooo cool and interesting. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact