 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 486
485  |  487
Subject:
Technic Colour Schemes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 19:19:51 GMT

I was thinking about something...

When I build with Technic, I generally follow the following scheme, and I
was wondering if I'm the only one? I think I've picked up this from the LEGO
group's own sets...

BEAM            PLATE

Yellow          Grey
Yellow          Black
Red             Yellow
Black           Grey
White           Grey
Grey            Black
Grey            Yellow (Never tried this! But I bet it would look nice)

Just more thoughts,

    Iain