 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *474 (-5)
  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) I've managed to include stairs in larger buildings, but the house presents a challenge. I used to use the "zap" "transporter" theory too. But there's this weird line one must draw in Lego Town. Town is not modelling, it's cartooning in the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: thoughts on dragsters

(...) Strictly speaking, I wasn't so much asking as musing out loud. In doing so, I was probably proceeding from a false assumption... (snip) (...) This may be the false assumption. I got it in my head a while back that only input 2 could be used (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:G9u0y4.Jq7@lugnet.com... (...) Crap. Now I have an urge to go build a cute little house. :) Iain (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

(...) I'm of the impression things need to be furnished, but it's really a question of time and pieces-I have some buildings without furnishings, and others completely furnished. I also have one building missing floors :) But as Ben mentioned, it (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

Very good question! One that a lot of us struggle with, no doubt. In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang writess: (...) I take it you are detailing the interior because if you weren't the question would be moot. I would say yes if you can afford (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact