 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4719 (-5)
  Re: interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...

(...) Hi Ben, I purchased a Metroliner Deluxe a while back, and prior to my order I had read here that there were problems with a small lot of wrong parts (which LEGO would replace easily upon request). However, among those parts there was no (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...

I recently got a Deluxe Metroliner... I was upset at the pieces that were included in the set...wrong windows, missing grey plates, so I called them up. I got the "corrected" window pieces today. I didn't get any plates to make up for the ones that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Spiderman Combo at Costco

Hi folks, Was at the Costco 9Etobicoke, Islington and Queensway) today and noticed they're selling a combo set of 1374 Green Goblin and the 1376 Spiderman Action Studio for $40. They're ugly sets and really overpriced. Sigh. Calum (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/PCWo trip?

"jeff Van winden" <jeff.vanwinden@emergis.com> wrote in message news:Gy64AG.1v1@lugnet.com... (...) I truly don't care :) I'd suggest a Sunday in the summer, over the fall, simply because the crowds tend to disperse more throughout the week in the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/PCWo trip?

(...) When were you thinking of going? (other then the obvious answer of Sunday) Jeff VW (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact