 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4134 (-5)
  8 inches is wimpy

Hi everyone, I ran into John at school about a week ago and we talked Lego for an hour. We talked a bit about the proposed capture the flag game, and what we thought about it. The idea is growing on me. a simple game should be a nice break from (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  good Winners stuff

I have been to Winners just twice, and I think I might hit them again in the next day or so. I bought a couple of Fright Night sets (4.99 CDN knight & dragon sets), as well as a Timmy set (the small vehicle)... seen the arctic sets for $36, a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Average Train Length?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:Gu1oxF.52y@lugnet.com... (...) sight (...) cars? Neither, I'd planned on having a parallel track (presumabally technic) with a carrier running along that with an autocoupler. This (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show!

(...) Hi Kevin, Unfortunately neither Iain nor I will be making it down to the event due to prior commitments. But thanks for the invite, it is much appreciated! Calum (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold first joint train show

Un message francais suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce the Montreal Area Lego User Group (MonLUG) second and the Ottawa Lego User Group's first participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact