 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2914 (-5)
  TR: Pickering Nuclear's Vestas-80

I've always had an interest in wind turbines. I think the first time I knew I was interested in them was the first time I saw the movie ET. There's a scene or two in that with the giant feild in California. In November of 2001, my friend Calum and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto10: Project X Lego Event Confirmed for February 23rd, 2002

(...) Yeah it would reduce the possibility of argument of who was done first. Also it matches what a real robot would behave in a factory, which a robot need to signal other devices so that the finished product would pass to the next process stage. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Stealing the Monorail

(URL) not geting any ideas, don't worry. :) Iain (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Vestas 80

"James Stansfield" <jqs@iridani.com> wrote in message news:Gnoo1w.MJ6@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Okay, not knowing the area that well... How do I get over there? My plan was to just exit off 401 when I saw it, and sort of... drive over to it. :) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto10: Project X Lego Event Confirmed for February 23rd, 2002

(...) I think Ka-On has a point-there's going to be a lot of robots spread over several tables, which means it's not going to be obvious who has finished first. Why not have a beep, it's just as prone as the robot's owner or some kid screaming, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact