 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2349 (-5)
  Re: Friay dinner

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3BA1513A.A6525F...ome.com... (...) <taunt - ON> Hey Chris, Maybe your boss gave you a raise because you were wearing a CLEAN shirt (first time for everything)..... (...) Are you using air (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: guard activation

Ben, I'm glad one of us is able to go and help out, every day since this horrible incident, I have felt the urge to help. Be careful, my thoughts will be with you, as they are with the victims and their families. Jeff VW "Benjamin Medinets" (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Friay dinner

just a reminder that we will still be holding our second friday of the month LEGO dinner. same time same place. September Monthly Dinner: Friday, September 14th, 2001, 6pm. Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (E of Bathurst) This is a good (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

(...) Don't think I still don't hold a Grudge. :( If it were not for Jeff: then we'd all be making battlebot robots, not stupid block stackers or monkeys. The dust is normal. this is my battle cry. Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

(...) I think for me, similarly, the real benefit of rtlToronto has been the inspiration and enthusiasm generated by a group of people with a common interest. When we started the first rtlToronto event (then called the 3rd Annual Toronto Lego (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact