 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2149 (-5)
  Re: my monkey is hard......to build

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GIH0nu.EJy@lugnet.com... (...) DEATH!!!...!!! MAKE IT DRAW DISGUSTING PUDDING AND CLOWN WIND Iain (dying) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: my monkey is hard......to build

well, I'll give it one more day BUT it looks like from the VAST and over overwhelming replies to this thread that 90% of the train people think that its OK to use zero RCX's. if the microprocessor rule is going to be changed then I'd like to also (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  i write...

Unfortunately I can only post now when I'm at work. Alas, I haven't figured out a few things but such is life.... Item 1: Snowbrick - great idea, for the name as well as an event. i will conribute where I can, which is prob'ly both in the Trains and (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Canada Lego Fest ideas

(...) Cool. We moving 12 time zones as well? Otherwise I get (hmm... carry the one...) 19 hours. Unless you're talking 1:30 PM the day after, which is 43 hours, or the days after that, which is 67 hours. Longer than that and weariness may carry the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: my monkey is hard......to build

(...) Well, if we're getting technical about the rules, shoot, sure, go ahead and use zero RCXes. Mind you, I took the following quote from the site: "At the the beginning of each round, both robots will be started via IR remote control so as not (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact