 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *16009 (-5)
  Re: I should update my knowledge base sometime...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) Whilst following Calum's crystal clear instructions, I set up our little website thru the Sympatico DSL thru the Linksys router to the webserver It's up and running, thoug h it appears a (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: LEGO chair lots of SNOT use -- well sorta

(...) wow! i'm so impressed. 3 hours! you're bringing this to the hobby show, right? it should fit into your car. but i really want to see your table instead, can you bring it too? good work, dr. raffaello, er, um, chris. -§ deborah mangia-cake §- (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  LEGO chair lots of SNOT use -- well sorta

I made this with the 2 RCX and a microscout. note the EXTENSIVE use of SNOT and the new grey. it took some time, but i managed to get it built in about 3 hours. (URL) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Ya see, that were the sales guys and you PM's get us techie types in trouble, promise the customer anything they want. sigh Cheers Oliver "Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:IxyGEy.1FwK@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I should update my knowledge base sometime...

(...) Uh yeah...er...it's IPV6....bigger addresses. More iron in them there octets. Jesus, that's what you get for writing a response while on a conference call :) Calum (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact